Thursday, February 13, 2014

Reptile Heater, a great helper for your pet in winter

When I was 23 years old, that day was my birthday, and ever since my sister raised a tortoise, I decided to raise several tortoises, because I want that day to be its birthday. But my roommate at that time doesn’t like the tortoise, so I have to give up. But now, I live alone, so I rushed to the pet store, and brought back 3 tortoises. They are my pet, I love them very much. As the winter comes, the weather became very cold. I was worry the tortoises would feel cold in a glass box, so I bought them a reptile heater from the internet.
reptile heater

This reptile heater is speaking highly by the customers. It is only 5W, can distributes heat evenly to the sand, so you can rely on it to give warmth for your reptile. There are some tips that you need to pay attention to. Never heat the whole floor area as it would cause a too hot environment for the reptile. Besides, this reptile heater is like other electric appliance, they cannot bend or cut, cannot pierce or staple, and cannot immerse in liquid. These tips should be follow strictly, and please do not try to disobey, or you would learn the lesson.

Honestly, this reptile heater is a good electric appliance which is deserves to recommend to you. The one in my home, it has service for three years and still very powerful. Maybe it is owing to my protection. As when winter comes, I would take it out and only use when the temperature is lower than 10℃. And when the weather is getting warmer and warmer, I would clean the reptile heater, and put it in a cool and dry place.

With some protection, your electric appliance can has long operating life. As our reptile isn’t a kind of endotherms, they cannot produce heat by their own. So they would feel cold in cold weather days, they would need us to provide a warm environment for them. This reptile heater is good helpmate to your reptile.

No comments:

Post a Comment