Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Girls Rhinestone Headband Tiara, Your Lovely Daughter Really Own One

Many parents don’t know how to encourage their children to do homework every day. Some parents came up with an idea that to reward them with something the children very want if they finish the homework on time. But this is not good as to some extent this action had caused some bad phenomenon like the children quickly finish the homework and didn’t have a deep thought, which is not good for their learning life.
Girls Rhinestone Headband Tiara
It is fine to give the children some rewards when they really have a big progress but this has to have a measure, which means the reward must seem hard to get for them, or they would do everything you like in order to get the reward.

My daughter is five years old. And sometimes when I heard my friends and relative’s praise about her that I realize my education is successful. Since when she was very young, I had set up a serious “punishment and reward” for her. And each time when she make a big mistake, she would ask for my forgiveness consciously, and she also know she has to face the music. In fact, I really can’t bear to punish her, but luckily, she barely made big mistakes, so I don’t have to punish her seriously.
Girls Rhinestone Headband Tiara
My reward always is something that she doesn’t care about, so that she would have much expectation on it. But my reward is always something which is good for her, as I don’t want her to think that I would give her everything she wants easily. Last month, she has passed the hardest math test, so I reward her with girls rhinestone headband tiara. I want this little beautiful decoration product can make her more confidence and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment