Friday, June 21, 2013

Wall Peel off stickers - Easy Peasy?!





I've spent my entire existence studiously staying away from DIY of any sort. Any minor attempts I made usually have led to disaster - fresh paint around the carpet rather than the walls, shelves that simply will not stay up ... you will get the overall idea. Why did I decide to use using a massive wall sticker of Trees with Falling Leaves? I had been so tired of the whitened walls within my leased flat which i made the decision it needed to be worth a try. In the end, that which was the worst that may happen? They may be removed easily and so i could not damage the paintwork or even the floor. However, I had been fully expecting to create a hash from the application and also have to consign the sticker towards the bin.

The Wall Paper Sticker showed up and was provided having a narrow your search of instructions that seemed remarkably simple. The wall should be dry and clean - check. I made the decision to connect the corners from the wall sticker with hiding tape because it advised for bigger designs. The tricky part here was setting it up straight and also at the best height because it needed to achieve the skirting board at the end. Following a couple of attempts I had been pleased with the positioning and so i then started to peel away the backing paper in the top right hands corner. I made use of the provided scraper to get rid of any bubbles, as instructed. Everything appeared to become going perfectly. From time to time a small sector from the vinyl appeared to wish to remain fixed towards the backing paper and that i needed to push the backing paper down again and scrape regarding this again. Progressively the entire sheet was stuck towards the wall and also the backing paper was removed completely. Then came the task of peeling away the transfer paper. I hardly dared breathe when i started to drag it away but to my amazement it came away effortlessly departing an attractive picture of two trees that looked as if they were colored onto the wall. Then i had the enjoyment job of positioning the falling leaves and wild birds which are provided individually and voila! An hour or so once i had begun I had been happy to visit a beautiful thing of beauty decorating my boring whitened wall.

Trust me, basically can perform it anybody can. If you will find a friend to assist it might allow it to be even simpler the career and handling is a touch tricky for just one person. What surprised me probably the most was which i really loved it. So, if you're fed up with boring plain walls and therefore are searching for an easy solution, follow my lead and check out a wall sticker - Easy Peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment